DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use an alcohol pad to thoroughly clean the skin around the
already inserted medical device you desire to secure. Let the
area DRY COMPLETE LY prior to administering StayPut.
- Using StayPut”s pre-cut hole as a guide, center the adhesive
to the appropriate medical device, which has already been
implanted on the patient’s body.
- Peel off one side of the StayPut adhesive”s two-piece backing
and place the sticky portion directly onto the skin, making
sure to cover as much of the medical device”s existing
adhesive as possible (paying special attention to secure the
- To secure StayPut on the skin, ﬁrmly press down on the
adhesive, making sure to smooth out any air bubbles or
bunched up spots that may occur when placing the product.
- Take otfthe second piece of backing and repeat steps #2 & #3.
- To ensure maximum wear, continue to smooth product out